- ½ cup fresh banana, roughly chopped
- ½ cup dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup almonds, soaked for 12 hours & dehydrated until crisp + ground into a meal
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla-extract
- ⅛ teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
- large pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 8 to 9 tablespoons popped buckwheat
- Combine banana, dates, almond meal, lemon juice, vanilla-extract, salt and cinnamon in the food processor fitted with an S-blade. Process until well combined.
- Add the popped buckwheat (save it for last to maintain its crunchy texture) and process again. The mixture should be sticky and firm.
- Put the mixture in a serving dish lined with plastic foil and shape into bars. Place the serving dish in the freezer for at least 20 minutes. Or roll the mixture into small energy balls
Source: One Green Planet
Make use of this information to hype up your very own detoxification! Start now!
The detoxification process can also take in the form of a juice fast. Here at FitLife.TV, we recommend people to try the Alpha Reset (AR). The Alpha Reset is a 5 Day Juice Fast. It is part of the Juice with Drew System. This is the first step in your detoxification process. If you are just starting out with juicing, do not jump right into a juice fast right away. Just try 1 juice per day along with the rest of your nutrition and see how your body responds. If your body responds well to juicing, then ramp up the number of juices per day. These healthy, nutrient-dense juices can replace that coffee you reach for in the morning or that soda in the afternoon. Here are some of our followers that have tried the Alpha Reset!
If you’re ready to take the first step, begin your transformation by clicking the transformations below!
Disclaimer: The techniques, strategies, and suggestions expressed here are intended to be used for educational purposes only. The author, Drew Canole, and the associated www.fitlife.tv are not rendering medical advice, nor to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury. It is imperative that before beginning any nutrition or exercise program you receive full medical clearance from a licensed physician. Drew Canole and Fitlife.tv claim no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the material presented here.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
- FitLife Radio – Michelle Gielan - May 26, 2016
- A simple tip to clear the clutter in your mind (and home) - May 24, 2016
- 21 Things That Will Make You Unstoppable – Mindset Monday - May 23, 2016