Did you know that Aluminum is the most widely distributed metal on the planet? In fact aluminum is in a lot of day to day products such as drinking water, cookware, foil, baking soda, cake mixes, non-dairy creamers, vanilla powders, aspirin, flour and even your deodorant. Food Additives such asE173, E520, E521, E523 E541, E545, E554, E555 E556 and E559 contain aluminum compounds.
One would think that if so many products contain aluminum, it should be fine for our health. After all, the FDA is looking out for us. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Unlike iron and other vitamins and minerals, our body does not need aluminum. Thus, it is not able to process it correctly. So what happens to it? It gets stored in our body and accumulates with time in our kidney, brain, lungs, liver and thyroid which potentially does detrimental damage to our health.
Powerful Reasons to Eliminate Aluminum From Your Life
- Aluminum damages your central nervous system. Aluminum exposure in children has been linked to autism. Children may be exposed to high levels of aluminum from drinking water. Brain and bone disease have been seen in children with kidney disease. Bone disease has also been observed in children taking some medicines containing aluminum. In adults, aluminum exposure can lead to age-related neurological deficits resembling Alzheimer’s and the Guamanian variant, ALS–PDC. (source)
- Aluminum can damage your brain. Research has demonstrated that aluminum can produce toxic, oxidative stress in the brain. Your brain can store a lot of aluminum which can result in MS, chronic fatigue syndromes, epilepsy, ADD, Alzheimer’s, Guilliane-Barre’ syndrome (a common post vaccination injury) and other neurological disorders.
- Aluminum robs the body of magnesium, calcium and iron. ”Trace aluminum levels cross the blood-brain barrier and progressively accumulate in large pyramidal neurons of the hippocampus, cortex, and other brain regions vulnerable in Alzheimer’s disease. More aluminum enters the brain than leaves, resulting in a net increase in intraneuronal aluminum with advancing age. Aluminum is responsible for two main types of toxic damage in cells. As a pro-oxidant, aluminum causes oxidative damage both on its own and in synergy with iron. Aluminum also competes with, and substitutes for, essential metals-primarily Mg2+, iron and Ca2+ ions-in or on proteins and their co-factors.” (Source)
- Aluminum accumulates in bone tissue, which results in weakened bones. (Source) It is also believed to be a cause of osteoporosis.
- Aluminum causes oxidative stress on cells throughout the body, causing damage to DNA and aging. (Source)
Reduce Your Aluminum Exposure
Even though aluminum is a heavy metal like lead, it can be toxic in excessive amounts. Aluminum is one of the most abundant metals on earth and it is really hard to completely avoid it. However, you can take certain steps to avoid it such as using aluminum free cookware, avoid hygiene products with aluminum hydroxide, avoid processed foods, etc
Foods that remove heavy metals naturally:
Onions, Blue Green Algae, Garlic, Cilantro, Burdock, Bentonite (high grade), Carrot Juice and Green Tea. (Chlorella is also an excellent food that helps remove metals; it helps the body to rebuild nerve tissues).
Make use of this information to hype up your very own detoxification! Start now!
The detoxification process can also take in the form of a juice fast. Here at FitLife.TV, we recommend people to try the Alpha Reset (AR). The Alpha Reset is a 5 Day Juice Fast. It is part of the Juice with Drew System. This is the first step in your detoxification process. If you are just starting out with juicing, do not jump right into a juice fast right away. Just try 1 juice per day along with the rest of your nutrition and see how your body responds. If your body responds well to juicing, then ramp up the number of juices per day. These healthy, nutrient-dense juices can replace that coffee you reach for in the morning or that soda in the afternoon. Here are some of our followers that have tried the Alpha Reset!
If you’re ready to take the first step, begin your transformation by clicking the transformations below!
Disclaimer: The techniques, strategies, and suggestions expressed here are intended to be used for educational purposes only. The author, Drew Canole, and the associated www.fitlife.tv are not rendering medical advice, nor to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury. It is imperative that before beginning any nutrition or exercise program you receive full medical clearance from a licensed physician. Drew Canole and Fitlife.tv claim no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the material presented here.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
- FitLife Radio – Michelle Gielan - May 26, 2016
- A simple tip to clear the clutter in your mind (and home) - May 24, 2016
- 21 Things That Will Make You Unstoppable – Mindset Monday - May 23, 2016