Many people are affected by joint pain. The sad part is that most people think they have to just “live” with it.
But this doesn’t have to be the case! There are numerous natural remedies that can help you in dealing with joint pain. Just give these remedies a try and see how they can transform your life! Not only are they effective, but they offer multiple health benefits along with joint pain relief for your body.
Ginger Ale Recipe For Pain
Ginger is wonderful to reduce inflammation and also has analgesic properties. Since it’s rich in potassium and manganese, it also helps the heart and circulatory system. This is my personal favorite homemade drink.
- 1 cup peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger root
- 2 cups purified water
- Raw honey to taste
- Sparkling water
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Lime or lemon wedges for garnish
- In a small saucepan, boil the water, then add the chopped ginger, reduce heat to low, simmer 5 minutes.
- Shut off the heat, strain.
- To serve, combine 1 part ginger syrup to 3 parts sparkling water. Add lemon juice to taste (I use 2 tablespoons). Sweeten to taste with raw honey (or raw stevia) and garnish with lemon/lime wedges.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Cucumber Ginger Juice
Cucumber is something you will always want in your fridge. When juiced, it’s great for lowering body temperature, staying hydrated and is an effective alkalizing agent. When paired with ginger and celery, this juice packs a punch! It also helps with the removal of uric acid that crystallizes in the joints, inflammation and removes toxins from the body.
- 1 inch ginger root
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 large cucumber
- 3 ribs of celery
- Wash the veggies thoroughly. Juice the ingredients (in order for the most juice) and enjoy! Drink everyday for the best results.
Image source: http://theearthdiet.com/recipes/spinach-celery-cucumber-lemon-ginger-juice/
Go ahead, give them a try and let me know what you think!
Paula Joined Fitlife.tv in July 2013 diagnosed with Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.A serious liver disease that causes cirrhosis of the liver leading to cancerous tumors.The disease is currently untreatable with medication. The only known cure is weight loss and healthy low fat diet combined with exercise.Paula started on a mission to cure herself,in March 2014 started with small group coaching and has lost over 45 lbs! Her liver specialist saw her for a routine visit in October 2014 delivering the news of a clean bill of health!
Paula?? passion shows as she helps clients achieve their transformation goals in weight loss, mindset, and living a healthy life without medications. She is ready to work alongside you if you are ready to take the next step in achieving your transformation goals.
Paula is a certified Fitlife coach - transform with Paula
Latest posts by Paula Scimone (see all)
- 2 Handfuls Of Cashews Is The Therapeutic Equivalent Of A Prescription Dose Of Prozac - February 10, 2016
- Do You Actually Know How Much Water You’re Drinking? - January 13, 2016
- 14 Proven Health Benefits Of Chia Seeds - October 29, 2015