Drew and the Fitlife team are at it again…
Today on the VLOG:
- Drew heads over to B-Med Spa for his weekly vitamin shot.
- This is a GREAT way to ensure you’re not experiencing any nutrient deficiencies. Unfortunately, we live in a toxic world. And we can definitely do our part by eating quality food, moving our body, getting adequate sleep and cultivating a positive mindset. But absorption of these vital nutrients is imperative. Healthy gut = healthy body. 🙂
- Meet a local Fire Chief who is a huge fan of the FitLife style and philosophy.
- We LOVE all of you in our community. If you ever see us around, PLEASE say hello! We love meeting you. 🙂
- Shout out to Mr. Rich from Third Alarm Coffee.
- Here’s the truth, my friends. I love espresso! But it has to be quality. And I don’t indulge in the sugar and cream – I take it straight and love it! Always remember, quality in all things matters. Even with coffee!
Check out all the fun we have at Fitlife and see how you can get involved! Don’t miss out on our Live Event (Fitlife LIVE) in San Diego this June… I hope to see you there.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
- FitLife Radio – Michelle Gielan - May 26, 2016
- A simple tip to clear the clutter in your mind (and home) - May 24, 2016
- 21 Things That Will Make You Unstoppable – Mindset Monday - May 23, 2016