By Lindsay Sibson
The alarm didn’t go off.
You forgot to grab your packed lunch before you walked out the door.
Your kid forgot their backpack.
UGH – Traffic again!
The computer at the office crashed…
Okay, okay, okay… you get the picture! Sometimes “life happens” and when you walk in the door at the end of the day, you breathe a sigh, relieved that you survived it all.
It is at times like these where self-love is a necessity. And what better way to relax after a long day than to climb into a hot bath?
Better yet, why not climb into a hot bath that can ALSO help reduce stress levels, draw out toxins and balance your pH levels? What’s not to love?
Benefits Of A Stress-Reducing Bath:
|Lavender Essential Oil||
What You Need:
- ½ cup Epsom salts
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- ½ cup baking soda
How To Do A Stress-Reducing Bath:
1. Place ingredients into your bathtub, lay back and aaaaaaaaaaah – time to RELAX!
2. For best results, take a Stress Reducing Bath once per week for at least 20 minutes.
I also love to add one tablespoon of coconut oil. This can help hydrate your skin and leave it feeling super silky and soft.
What do you like to add to your bath? SHARE with us in the comments below!
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
- Time To Be HAPPY: What You Need To Let Go Of Right NOW - May 22, 2016
- 9 Tips To Reduce Your Chemical Exposure - May 15, 2016
- Use Rosemary Oil To Improve Your Health - May 11, 2016