Just another day in the life of Drew Canole and the Fitlife team!
On today’s episode we’re getting into:
1. What do we want to show our community in the new vlog series?
2. Brainstorming sesh with our Editorial Director, Sheree Trask
3. Vitamin shots in the booty!
- Note from Drew: Just relax and breathe. 🙂
4. Cryotherapy (say whatttt?!) – shout out to Chilltonic San Diego – this baby is -200 degrees!!! It’s an experience like no other, that’s for sure!
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Enhance athletic performance and recovery
- Boost metabolism (burn 500-800 calories per session)
- Increase energy and elevate mood
- Detoxify and activate collagen production
5. And we can’t forget a visit with our friends at Brandetize to see Berman, one of my good friends, a fellow entrepreneur and all around awesome guy. (clearly… I mean, he has a masseuse in his office!)
Check out all the fun we have at Fitlife and see how you can get involved! Don’t miss out on our Live Event (Fitlife LIVE) in San Diego this June… I hope to see you there.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
- FitLife Radio – Michelle Gielan - May 26, 2016
- A simple tip to clear the clutter in your mind (and home) - May 24, 2016
- 21 Things That Will Make You Unstoppable – Mindset Monday - May 23, 2016