By Lindsay Sibson
If you are above the age of 30, it feels awfully darn good to get asked for your I.D. You know what I mean…
Maybe you are picking up a bottle of red wine to enjoy with tonight’s dinner, or you are out meeting friends for a drink. The moment when a person says, “Can I see your I.D?” you can’t help but get a little twinkle in your eye and think, “BUT I’M 32!”
Part of getting that healthy and youthful glow is taking incredibly great care of your skin. It is the wrapping paper of your body, after all – it is what you (and everyone else, for that matter) sees!
Many beauty store products are loaded with questionable chemicals and can also come with a hefty price tag.
But don’t you worry – your GLOW is just an avocado away!
Try this all-natural, easy-to-make Avocado Face Mask that will leave your skin smooth, bright and give you a youthful glow.
Benefits Of The Avocado Face Mask:
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Provides essential nutrients
- Very hydrating
- All-natural – no harsh chemicals on your skin!
What You Need
- 2 tsp mashed avocado
- 1 tsp kefir
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp olive oil
How To Use The Avocado Face Mask
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and then apply to your face (avoiding eyes).
- Leave the mask on 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
Glow, baby, glow! There you have it – a natural way to give your face a youthful boost.
Let us know how it goes and don’t forget to SHARE this incredible recipe with your friends!
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
- Time To Be HAPPY: What You Need To Let Go Of Right NOW - May 22, 2016
- 9 Tips To Reduce Your Chemical Exposure - May 15, 2016
- Use Rosemary Oil To Improve Your Health - May 11, 2016